Kindergarten - Available in D'Nealean& Zaner-Bloser!
Watson Works Phonics & Spelling Kindergarten focuses on alphabetic awareness, letter formation, and phonologicaland phonemic awareness. At the end of Kindergarten, students will:
• Know alphabetic order and letter-sound correspondence
• Write manuscript letters in lower- and upper-case using D’Nealian style handwriting
• Identify separate words in oral sentences
• Decode and blend sounds to read and spell CVC words
• Understand concepts of print, fluency, and read 88 high frequency words
Decodable Readers Now Available!
Available in Blackline, Color, and Digital